- Fantom is a fast, scalable, and secure layer-1 EVM-compatible platform built on a permissionless aBFT consensus protocol.
- On Fantom, transactions are confirmed in around 1 second and cost on average one cent.
- Speed, low transaction costs, and high throughput make Fantom ideal for DeFi applications and real-world use-cases.
- Fantom NaaS Subscriptions boost reliability and awareness of the Fantom platform
- A type of NaaS Subscription designed to simplify management and lower gas fees
- A method to pay fees in a single transaction, lowering gas
- A method to claim rewards in a single transaction, lowering gas
- Appear on the “All NaaS” page as a single row
- StrongBlock Metal NFTs can now be staked/unstaked on Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions, the process can take up to 30 minutes to complete on the blockchain
- View your unclaimed rewards and total available rewards by hovering over the rewards accrued indicator scale
- The count of the Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions is displayed over the NaaS Subscription type icon
- A monthly fee per NaaS Subscription is calculated by multiplying the NaaS Subscription fee by the number of NaaS Subscriptions
- The “created” date refers to the date when the Entangled pack was created, not when the last NaaS Subscription was added
- Individual NaaS Subscriptions are not listed in the app, only the Fantom Entangled Pack is listed, along with a count
- The total number of Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions are included in the “Active NaaS Subscriptions” in your wallet and the total NaaS Subscription count for all wallets
- The monthly fee “due in days” indicator is the same as other NaaS Subscription types
- Fee payments must be made on a monthly basis, just like other NaaS Subscription types, and payment must initiated by you
- You cannot pay fees more than 60 days in advance for an Fantom Entangled Pack
- Once a NaaS Subscription in an Fantom Entangled Pack has earned its maximum rewards, that NaaS Subscription is automatically removed, you cannot replace that NaaS Subscription
- Fantom Entangled Packs have one JSON RPC Endpoint per pack
- Additional NaaS Subscriptions can be added to an Fantom Entangled Pack at any time, up to a total of 50 NaaS Subscriptions per pack
Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Limitations
- Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions simplify management, allowing you to pay or claim your rewards in a single transaction.
- Each Fantom NaaS Subscription receives .075 STRNGR per day with a 18 STRNGR maximum.
- Rewards are based on many factors, including number of NaaS Subscriptions, NaaS Subscription revenue, token price, and NFT ownership; are variable; and are NOT guaranteed
- You can edit the name/location of an Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack
- You cannot remove a NaaS Subscription from Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions by not paying for that individual NaaS Subscription
- If you stop paying for the Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack, the entire pack expires
- Entangled NaaS Subscriptions follow similar per-NaaS Subscription fees, max days in advance payable as Fantom NaaS Subscriptions
- NaaS Subscriptions cannot be removed or migrated out from an Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack
- There is a 25 NaaS Subscription maximum per Fantom Entangled Pack
How do I build a Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack?
- Go into the "Sign Up Now" page
- Click on the Fantom Entangled button - be careful to click on the subscription type button that you intend to create
- Give your Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack a name
- Give your Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack a description
- Type the number of NaaS Subscriptions you want to have entangled together in the pack
- Agree (once you have read and decide to do so) to the Terms. After you read, you can check the box to accept the Terms
- Approve the Entangled NaaS Subscriptions transaction by clicking on the "Approve STRNGR" button (if this is the first time doing Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions) and confirm in your wallet
- Create the Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscription and confirm in your wallet
Can I stake my Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum NFT to a Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack?
Yes, NFT staking/unstaking on Entangled packs is available
- Staking an NFT will accelerate your rewards to the maximum per NaaS Subscription, but will not let you exceed the maximum
The NFT reward acceleration works as follows:
- BRONZE - 0.0125 tokens / day, only 1 NaaS Subscription accelerated
- SILVER - 0.0300 tokens / day, up to 2 NaaS Subscriptions accelerated
- GOLD - 0.0400 tokens / day, up to 5 NaaS Subscriptions accelerated
- PLATINUM - 0.0500 tokens / day, up to 10 NaaS Subscriptions accelerated
Keep in mind that each Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscription type has a rewards maximum of 20 tokens. Applying an NFT to a NaaS Subscription only accelerates the speed at which you can reach your maximum reward
NFT Pack Staking Example 1:
- If you have a Pack with 5 NaaS Subscriptions and you stake a Platinum NFT, you will accelerate rewards for all 5 Naas Subscriptions. If you add an additional NaaS Subscription to that Pack, up to 10 NaaS Subscriptions, each
NaaS Subscription will be accelerated
NFT Pack Staking Example 2:
- If you have a Pack of 5 NaaS Subscriptions and you stake a Bronze NFT, you will accelerate rewards for one NaaS Subscription. If you then stake a Silver NFT to that Pack, it will accelerate an additional 2 NaaS Subscription
rewards. This will leave 2 NaaS Subscriptions in the Pack whose rewards will not be accelerated.
How do I add another subscription to a Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscriptions Pack?
- Go into the "Sign Up Now" page
- Click on the "Fantom Entangled" button - be careful to click on the subscription type button that you intend to create
- If you have already created a Fantom Entangled NaaS Subscription Pack, you will see that name and description
- Type in the number of NaaS Subscriptions you want to add in the "Add Nodes" box
- Before proceeding, review the Terms and Agree (once you have read and decide to do so)
- Click the add button at the bottom of screen and confirm in your wallet
Reminder - Scammers want your wallet!
- Thieves will do ANYTHING to get your wallet credentials
- They will offer to help you with your wallet or ask for you to confirm your wallet secret phrase, your mnemonic, or your private keys
- Do not give out any private wallet information. If you do, you stand to lose everything - StrongBlock will never reach out to you on social sites like Twitter, Discord, or Telegram
- Learn More about scammers