UPDATE May 19, 2022 In our ongoing quest to increase sustainability and prepare for StrongChain, we have made the following updates:
- Pay-All and Claim-All for Ethereum nodes have been removed from the smart contract and the user interface.
- Ethereum node lifetime rewards are limited to a maximum of 20 tokens per node.
- Node accrual progress indicators have been added to each node in a wallet.
- Once the maximum of 20 tokens has been accumulated on a node, that node will no longer accumulate (earn) rewards.
- Fees that have been paid in advanced will be able to continue accruing until a claim is made.
- Once you have accrued your 20 tokens maximum rewards on a node, that node will not continue accruing rewards if you keep paying. There are no refunds on extra payments
- Monthly node fees must still be paid in order to claim. Nodes with past due payments cannot claim until fees are paid.
- There is a 50 node maximum per Entangled Node Pack.
- Polygon node creation has been capped.
May 4, 2022 updates We have discontinued:
- BYON Nodes.
- The ETH 2.0 pool.
- The UNI-V2 LP STRONG-ETH and UNI-V2 LP LINK-STRONG pools.
STRNGR Token - The STRNGR Token is now in circulation. Please always check the ERC-20 address for the STRNGR token before interacting with any contract.
- The Uniswap pool for ETH-STRNGR is here. - The Strong to Stronger Upgrade Medium post is here. - The StrongChain Light Paper is here.
AUDITS Hacken audits have been published:
- Service 2 audit is here. - ETH 2.0 audit is here. - Stronger (STRNGR) Token audit is here. - Hacken site report is here.
NFT LOTTERY (completed) - All lottery NFTs not claimed by May 4, 2022 will not be claimable.
- 20 Silver NFT’s and 10 Gold NFT’s were reserved for a limited series of lotteries.
- The Silver and Gold lotteries are complete. The winner each week will be able to purchase 1 StrongBlock metal NFT (depending on the lottery being run) for the original STRONG contribution shown on the sales page (7.5
for STRONG for Silver, 35 STRONG for Gold). ETH will only be required for gas.
- If you haven't already claimed yours, please do so ASAP.
- To qualify, you simply need to have created one node during the previous one-week period.
- NFT Lottery Results. - All STRONG from the Lottery will be sent to the Strong Block: Community wallet for distribution as rewards in the protocol, just as 100% of the 25,580 STRONG contributed for NFT’s has already gone back to the community.
- More information on NFTs is here.
NO TWITTER OR TELEGRAM SUPPORT: - The Support button in the App is the ONLY way to get support! ️
IS IT STRONGBLOCK?: - If you didn’t hear it from us here, Discord, Twitter, or in Medium: we didn’t say it! - Always validate your source of information.
NO AIRDROPS: - We do not airdrop. - We have never planned or announced any airdrops.
NO GIVEAWAYS: - We do NOT do giveaways.
NO PRIVATE KEYS: - We will NEVER DM you to ask for your secret recovery phrase, private mnemonic, password, and/or seed phrase.
- People will do anything to get your MetaMask secret recovery phrase. NEVER GIVE THAT OUT. - Lean more about scams
NO DM’S: - We will NEVER DM you first on any social media platform.
NO SNIPING: - If a bidder on OpenSea offers USDC, not ETH or WETH, don’t fall for it!
STAY ALERT - Always validate the contract addresses you interact with. - We clearly display our addresses in the fotter of every page on our website.
NEVER GIVE YOUR SEED OR WALLET KEYS OUT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. IF SOMEONE ASKS - THEY ARE A SCAMMER.
The number of wallets whitelisted for DVPN node creation is 1000. If you have wallets with corresponding serial numbers 1 through 1000, (see below) you may now create a DVPN Node. If you are eligible, please check your "My Nodes" page for instructions on how to create one.
Please note that DVPN nodes will appear under the "My Nodes" section once they are provisioned on the Sentinel network (which can take up to 4 hours, average 1 hour right now). NFT boosts will not currently apply to DVPN nodes.
If the 1000 DVPN pilot node creators in the $STRONG community believe this protocol will benefit the rest of the community, we’ll open up more nodes to launch.
NOTE: The grace period for paying DVPN node maintenance fees is now 30 days, the same as Ethereum 1.0 nodes DVPN node fees and claiming are completed separately. Pay All and Claim All will not include DVPN Nodes.
We are excited to welcome Fantom (FTM) and Polygon (MATIC) as the newest protocols for which we will be launching nodes.
We’re making preparations now.
Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum are each more rare, have higher rewards and faster breakeven, provide more access, and are therefore progressively more expensive.
NODES PER WALLET
There is an upper limit 100 for nodes per wallet.
There is no limit for nodes in an Ethereum Entangled Node Pack.
NOTE: This will not affect those who already have more than 100 nodes.
NODE FEES AND CLAIMING
There is a 90-day pay-in-advance limit for node fees.
There is a 60-day pay-in-advance limit for Ethereum Node Pack node fees.
Initial and monthly node fees are approximately $14.95, based on basis points of the current price of Ethereum. This is adjusted regularly based on Ethereum price, which fluctuates. Your initial and monthly price will never be exactly $14.95.
The smart contracts set months at 7000 Ethereum blocks times 30, or 210,000 Ethereum blocks, since your node was registered. As your node reaches 210k blocks, you will be prompted to pay the maintenance fee in ETH. If you do not pay the maintenance fee past its due date block, you cannot claim rewards. If you have not paid after a set period of time - currently 30 days (another 210,000 blocks), your node will be removed by the smart contract and you will no longer be able to claim rewards.
Fees for NaaS nodes other than Ethereum 1.0 may be higher based on server and bandwidth costs.
Reward levels are NOT, and have never been, guaranteed; they are a goal that can be reached with a combination of STRNGR, NFT’s, revenue, and other incentives, and will change over time based on a number of factors.
The goal is to sustain dependable and predictable node rewards while maintaining a zero-inflation or deflationary ecosystem.
NaaS Ethereum 1.0 nodes were updated to the London Hard Fork as of 8/5/2021.
STRONGBLOCK SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM
Over 10,000 closed tickets!
Please use the “Support” button in the top of the App to create a support ticket if you are having an issue with creating a node, having issues with claiming, etc. ALWAYS Include your PUBLIC wallet address (we will NEVER ask you for your private keys or seed phrase) and a screenshot! And for gosh sakes, be respectful, be kind, and don’t use profanity.
Nothing stated here by StrongBlock is financial advice.
Nothing stated here by StrongBlock is financial advice.
Thanks for reading to the end and being a part of the StrongBlock community and the #NodeArmy.
We are thankful for the community. We show our thanks by building sustainable ways for you to make blockchains stronger and get rewarded.