Thank you for visiting the StrongBlock platform at strongblock.com
StrongBlock (“strongblock,” “we”, “us” or “our”) and, together with third parties, provides related products and services (together with the StrongBlock Platform, the “StrongBlock App”, "the Site", "this Site").
govern your use of the Site. By using a StrongBlock Site, strongblock.com or strongblock.io, and other names under which we do business (collectively, “Site”), you consent to use of information that is collected or submitted as
- “Personal information” is data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which we have access. Personal Information is usually your name in combination with another
identifier, such an email address.
Scope of this Policy
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- In the StrongBlock platform, the StrongBlock website at strongblock.com or the StrongBlock App at app.strongblock.com we will never ask you for your personal information.
- store.strongblock.com and support.strongblock.com can collect your email and additional information that you provide. When using either system, you will correspond via email; in that case, your email is not matched with any
other identifying information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- To provide support to you in connection with the StrongBlock store and support ticketing system.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- We do not sell or share your Personal Information with any third party service providers.
- We may release your Personal Information to others (including law enforcement) if we believe such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or legal process; enforce or apply the terms of applicable terms of
service or use; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- As part of a business divestiture, sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a part of our business or assets.
- In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
- We maintain a variety of security measures, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. No system can be completely secure, so we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information in
the StrongBlock store or support ticketing system, will always remain secure.
Access to Personal Information
- You can ask us for the Personal Information we possess, so that you can determine if it is inaccurate or if you want it deleted, provided we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests
can be made to privacy at StrongBlock dot io
What Other Information Do We Collect?
- We automatically gather information when you browse or view our Site. This log data may include your browser type (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Brave), your domain, the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to your
computer (or the unique device ID of your mobile device, or other unique identifier), the date and time of your visits, the pages on our Site you visit and other information related to your visit.
- We collect data that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose such non-personal information for any purpose.
- We may collect aggregated information regarding participant activities on our Site and from our other products and services we may offer.
- We may collect details of how visitors to the Site use our services.
- Information you provide in public forums, communities, groups, games or activities you engage in on our platform, websites and applications, including your node name or names you provide, location or locations you select,
messages, and posts.
- We may collect transaction information you provide when you request information, contact us, purchase, return, or exchange a product on store.strongblock.com.
- Information we obtain from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about use of our platform, websites, applications on third-party platforms or devices.
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier, where we
are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our websites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices or transactions associated with you globally:
- To interact with you in connection with the StrongBlock customer support platform.
- To improve the effectiveness of our websites, products, services, operations, mobile experience or marketing efforts.
- To conduct auditing, data analysis, and research to improve StrongBlock products, services, and customer communications.
- To provide customer service.
- To comply with applicable law.
Social Networking Sites
- You may be able to post content to Social Networking Sites (such as Facebook, Discord, Telegram, or Twitter) on which we maintain a presence. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of those
Third Party Links
- Our Site may have links or be linked to other sites we do not own, control, or maintain. We are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties about the privacy practices of other sites. We recommend that you
check the privacy policies of other sites and contact the operator if you have concerns or questions.
- Our cookies can include:
-- Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary to provide you with products and services. If you refuse them, you may not be able to access such products and services or certain features or functionality may be limited.
-- Performance Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our websites, products and service, but are not necessary for your use. Still, certain functions or features may become unavailable if you refuse them.
-- Functional Cookies collect information that is used to help us understand the use of our websites.
-- Targeting Cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, so we can recognize you as a prior visitor and track your activity on our websites and others you visit. Certain
cookies remain on your device for us to use during a next visit to our websites (“persistent” cookies). In contrast to these “persistent” cookies, some cookies (“session cookies”) are deleted when your browsing session has ended.
-- You may restrict, block or delete the cookies from our websites at any time by changing the configuration of your browser. You can find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
In addition, while each browser has different settings and configurations, cookies settings can typically be adjusted in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. Your browser’s "Help" menu may provide additional information.
-- There are “do not track” or similar browser choices available to internet users with respect to online web activity. However, given the present lack of consensus of what constitutes an informed election, appropriate trigger
or breadth of scope of such choice, our websites generally will not operate any differently when a “do not track” signal is received.
-- We may collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- The StrongBlock app, platform, products and services are not designed for use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 years (or older if applicable in a particular jurisdiction), we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirements to delete
Opting Out of Communications
- StrongBlock does not maintain a marketing email list and does not do email marketing campaigns.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
- If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the following (subject to any applicable limitations):
information we have about you, the business or commercial purpose for collection, selling or sharing that personal information, the categories of third parties to whom we disclose personal information, whether it is being disclosed
or sold, and to whom it is being disclosed or sold;
-- the right to “opt-out” of StrongBlock’s sharing of your personal information to any third parties;
-- the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures;
-- the right to request that StrongBlock correct any inaccurate personal information it maintains about you;
-- the right to request deletion of your personal information from StrongBlock’s possession or control, with some exceptions including where it is reasonably necessary for StrongBlock to maintain such personal information;
-- the right to receive equal service and pricing from StrongBlock even if you exercise any of your privacy rights;
European Residents (including United Kingdom)
- If you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you are afforded certain rights regarding your personal information. Specifically, EU, EEA and UK residents may have the following
rights (subject to any applicable limitations):
-- To be informed about what happens with your personal information (information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), including how it is collected from you, how it is used as well as the right to access
that personal information, to modify it when it is incomplete or incorrect, and the right to withdraw consent for its use;
-- To access personal information held by organizations about an individual;
-- To obtain without undue delay rectification allowing individuals to correct inaccurate information or complete incomplete information;
-- To erasure (or the right to be forgotten) allowing, with some exceptions, an individual to have their personal information deleted upon request where: the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
the individual withdraws consent on the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing; the individual objects to processing and there is no other legal ground for processing; the data has been unlawfully processed;
the data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation, or; the data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
-- To restrict data processing where: the accuracy of the data is contested; the processing is unlawfully and individual opposes erasure of the data; StrongBlock no longer needs the data for processing but they are required
by the individual to process for legal reasons, or; the individual has objected to the processing and this objection is pending verification;
-- To grant and withdraw consent for data processing where such processing has been restricted, unless such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights
-- To data portability allowing individuals to ask for the transfer of their personal information to another controller or to obtain and use their personal information for their own purposes;
-- To object, with some exceptions, to the processing of an individual’s personal information;
-- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or significantly affects them, with certain exceptions, and to require that those decisions
be made by natural persons; and
-- To lodge a complaint with your data protection supervisory authority.
on this website.
SEZC, Strathvale House, 90 North Church Street, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1106, Cayman Islands
- Please include your country (and, if applicable, state or territory) of residence and a detailed description of your question, concern, comment or request.
- We may need to verify your identity with respect to such inquiries. Depending on the nature of the personal information at issue, we may require additional measures or information from you as part of that verification.