Please Note - Ethereum Mainnet Gas Prices - Always check Ethereum Gas before migrating: https://etherscan.io/gastracker - We do not control Ethereum Gas price.
- We do not collect Gas Fees on transactions - they go to Ethereum Miners.
Node Migration Summary Fantom Entangled Node Packs are now available.
- This action (“Migration”) will migrate ALL of your Ethereum Active Nodes (“Active Node”) contained in a wallet to an Ethereum Entangled Node Pack (“Node Pack”).
- An “Active Node” is defined as: “non-expired and/or not having accrued the maximum number of rewards tokens”.
- You cannot selectively migrate individual Active Nodes in a wallet.
- The migration can take up to 30 minutes to complete. Once all Active Nodes in a wallet have been successfully migrated, the node count in your Node Pack will increase by the number of migrated nodes.
What Nodes Can I Migrate? - If an Active Node has NOT reached 20 maximum total rewards claimed, you can migrate the node.
- If a Node has reached 20 maximum total rewards claimed, you cannot migrate the node.
- Expired Nodes are not migrated.
- Only Active Nodes (as defined above) can be migrated.
Required Steps Before Migration The following conditions must be met before you can migrate:
- You must have a wallet connected to the StrongBlock App with Active Nodes (as defined above) in that wallet.
- You must have previously claimed rewards at least once for all Active Nodes. Look for a informational icon that shows nodes that need to be claimed on before migration can proceed.
- You must have claimed rewards after May 20, 2022 on all Nodes that had reached the maximum 20 rewards before May 20, 2022.
- If any Node has reached the maximum 20 rewards and is not expired, you must wait and let that Node expire before completing the migration process for your other active nodes. Expired nodes are noted in the app (they say "expired"
next to the node), and are any nodes with node fees more than 30 days past-due.
You do not need to create a Node Pack prior to Migrating - If you have not already created a Node Pack in the same wallet from which you are migrating nodes, the migration process will automatically create one for you.
- If a Node Pack is created for you as part of the migration process, it will be assigned a default name and description; you can rename the pack after migration is completed.
Rewards - Unclaimed Rewards: The migration process will place any unclaimed Active Node rewards into the claimable rewards in your Node Pack while adding the node to that Node Pack.
- Migrating an Active Node will account for the total claimed and accrued on the node into the “MY REWARDS” accruals displayed. It will also account for the total rewards the Node Pack can earn.
- Migrating Active Nodes DOES NOT reset reward accruals, rewards claimed to date, or the maximum rewards per node.
Migration and Node Pack Limits - There is a limit of 1 Node Pack per wallet, and 50 Entangled Nodes per Node Pack.
- The migration process allows you to migrate all Active Nodes in your wallet to a Node Pack, even if your total is over 50.
- If you have migrated nodes into your Node Pack and the total in the Node Pack is now 50 or more, you will be unable to add more nodes to that Node Pack after migration.
Additional Migration Notes - When you migrate, any NFTs are unstaked and their unclaimed rewards boost are applied to your Node Pack unclaimed rewards.
- You cannot move nodes out of a Node Pack.
- Ethereum Node Migration is NOT the ability to transfer an Active Node to a different wallet.
How do I migrate an Active Node to an Ethereum Entangled Nodes Pack?
- Go into the "My Nodes " page
- Click on the "Migrate Ethereum Nodes " button
- Carefully read the details provided and to understand them before proceeding
- Agree (once you have read and decide to do so) to all Terms and Policies listed
- Click on the "Migrate Ethereum Nodes " button within that review page
- You will need to confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Once you approve the transaction in your wallet, the migration will begin. It can take up to 30 minutes for all your Nodes to migrate
- When the migration is completed, the Nodes you migrated (and their unclaimed rewards) will now appear in your Entangled Node Pack